Rules/Fanwork Size Requirements | Deadlines | Opt-In Post | Contact A Mod
This is the place for teams of folks to meet up and get together to create lots of awesome Losers fanworks!
A few rules before we get started:
1. Please take a look at the rules
, particularly the size requirements for bang-sized fanworks
. If you have any questions, please comment over there or Contact A Mod
2. Please use the subject lines. Put as much or as little information you have about your team, complement offering, or bang-sized work. Examples:
--Comics Bang: Artist looking for an author, dark and gory. Would like fanmix or graphics complements.
--Knitting Complements: 1-2 items for up to two bang-sized fanworks
--Fic Bang: Crack AU where the Losers are all snowmen, looking for wacky complements
--Podfic Complement: Willing to do a podfic complement for a bang; either a section of a fic bang or a related story to some other type of fanwork.
--Fanmix Bang: set of six albums for all the main characters based on individual arcs, want an art complement (covers).
--Haiku Complements: Offering sets of haiku complements to up to four art bangs.
--Art Bang: several panels featuring Jensen base jumping and Cougar watching through his scope. Any complement(s) or additional bang(s) would be great.
--Meta Bang: want to write a bang-sized meta but need help brainstorming in the comments
--Team Rock and Roll: 2 bangs and 3 complements on a rock band AU; willing to take on more fanworks of either size.
--Unknown: Want to create an unusual bang in tandem with one or more complement creators. (Include more details about what you might want to do in the comment itself).
--Unknown: Looking for a team to do pirates vs. ninjas in many formats.
--Plot bunny up for grabs: Losers as a professional baseball team (feel free to drop prompts or plot bunnies for others to pick up, but please make it obvious in the subject line you do not intend to do the fanwork yourself)
3. Items to address in your top-level comment:
--Type and size of fanwork you're creating (if you know)
--Type(s) of and size(s) of fanworks you're looking for (if you have a preference)
--Subject matter, genre, general idea, other details about your fanwork (if you know)
--What kind of team you're looking for: hands-off, cheerleading, interactive...
--Anything else you feel like including!
4. Cheerleading is a great thing - just a 'yay' or 'awesome idea' is a great boost to getting a big fanwork like this done. Feel free to cheer on individuals or teams or throw out ideas for other folks to take hold of.
5. This post is not any sort of official commitment to create a complement or big-bang-sized fanwork. It's an opportunity to generate ideas with fellow fans, collaborate, and have fun. Official sign ups will be May 8-15.
6. Have a great time! *turns on the disco ball*