This is it, folks! BANG DRAFTS ARE DUE NEXT MONDAY 8/17/15!Posting notes:
1. Check out the posting tutorial below. Please especially note that you must include kisahawklin
as a co-author so I can link and tag the works and teams properly. I will delete myself as co-author before the bang goes live.
2. Drafts must be of required minimum size
and must be posted to the AO3 by the end of the day 8/17/15. (We will be checking Tuesday morning 8/18/15, so wherever you are, you have until at least midnight on 8/17/15.)
3. If you need a file (or two or fifteen) hosted, please email it to kisahawklin at gmail. We will happily host until the end of time, or you can move it later if you like. I will send you the link to your items, and if you need help with coding your post so things embed properly, let me know.
4. If you're not done, that's totally cool
. If you think you're going to be able to finish by the final posting date (September 21, 2015), then put up what you have and Contact A Mod
to let us know the situation. If you need to drop out, please also Contact A Mod
and let us know. There is no shame, blame, or judgment here - RL is a thing that happens to all of us, as is creative block, guilt, and any number of other things that can get in the way. We will cheer you on if you need it, we will happily add your work to the collection later, should you finish it, and you are always welcome to post to the current year's Ante Up Scramble
at any time.
5. On that note, the Scramble is open!
If you have a complementary fanwork that doesn't quite make the minimum size requirements
or if you just have something you want to share with everyone that doesn't relate to a bang, feel free to add it to the Scramble! The name of the collection is Ante Up: The Losers Scarmble 2015 (Ante_Up_Scramble_2015). If you type in ante up, you will get a whole list of them - be sure to pick the 2015 Scramble (sorry, this pic is old, but you get the idea):( POSTING TUTORIAL UNDER HERE! )
As always, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns comment here or Contact A Mod.